[Coco] OS-9 RAM disk with "rdisk" command? And /md descriptor?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 23:12:23 EST 2015

I have a program that will edit modules in memory while running... as well as any memory locations.
It works just like ded with the same interface, it called "med" and I've used it for years to edit system modules before cobblering a bootdisk.
I noticed it's on one of Brother Jeremy's "Update Disks" but I had it long before those disks ever surfaced.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com