[Coco] Extension cable

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 31 17:50:44 EST 2015

Yeah, I did that many moons ago.
Just used a couple of 8 pin IDC sockets, some ribbon cable & stuck a
set of pins in one of the sockets to make it into a plug.

PS, in case you don't know, IDC stands for 'insulation displacement
connector'.... put the ribbon cable in, squeeze the plug with pliers
or vice & you're done.

http://www.cobracat.com (home of the Australian Cobra Catamaran)
http://www.parkdaleyc.com (where most of them sail)