[Coco] Help Send A Fellow CoCoNut To This Year's CoCoFEST by Getting Your PCBs Built For You!

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Sat Jan 31 10:00:30 EST 2015

Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 05:28:26 -0500
From: "Kip Koon" <computerdoc at sc.rr.com>

Hi Everyone,
Pricing
 for an RGB2VGA Convertor fully assembled is $45.  At first these
convertors will be fully assembled but untested as I don't have an
Altera DE-0 Nano - yet.  When I get to the point to be able to afford
one, then I'll take the extra step to test each unit before shipping,
but right now they will be untested though will be fully assembled.  The
 parts are pretty generic.  Just one IC is on the PCB, so they should
work just fine.

Hmmm.... best price I found on a DEO Nano is $79 + shipping, average is $99. So the RGB2VGA adapter is around $150 total, fully assembled.

http://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?No=593

Frank Swygert
Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
803-604-6548