[Coco] CoCo keyboard wanted

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 31 06:47:47 EST 2015

Hi Everybody,
I also have an old Coco 1 with no keyboard.  I'll have to check the motherboard number to be sure what version it is, but I would also like a Coco Keyboard for it as well.
I also need a Coco 1 case for what I believe is a fully functional Coco 1 F board that almost got thrown into the dumpster.  I have all the electronic guts, just no plastic case.  Actually the Coco 1 was already thrown away when I found out about it, so I asked if the individual would go get it and he was able to rescue the guts, but the case was already gone.  It almost went bye bye forever.  Whew!  That was a close one for sure.  :P

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com