[Coco] HDB-DOS + SDC

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 21:47:01 EST 2015

Ah... I remember reading that now.   I was actually thinking of maybe
implementing something like Luis Antoniosi's "cursed" instead.  Also
hemming an hawing making "DIR" spit out the appropriate LOADM or LOAD
syntax for each loadable file... that way one could do a "DIR" then
just cursor up and hit enter to load a file...?    Kinda C64-ish.