[Coco] Proposed change on coVDG (level1)

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Jan 30 21:07:17 EST 2015

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> Ok, it turns out the code is not bad. It handles the ^,_,| and ` across
> true lowercase and not.
>
> Case closed :)
>
> Luis Felipe Antoniosi

Luis,

I don't know how you tested your code but here is how I tested it. Your code was
substituted for that in covdg.asm. Then I built both coco2b disks and coco1
disks. Both coco1 and coco2b builds were tested with appropriate emulation in MESS.
Both builds displayed all numbers with black backgrounds looking like typical
coco1 lowercase letters. Also some of the symbols had flipped backgounds.

Robert