[Coco] HDB-DOS + SDC

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 18:06:59 EST 2015

Hi Brett,
Sure!  Go for it!  I enjoy having various avenues available to me to get something done!  I for one would appreciate the additional HDB-DOS rom version.  I would love to see the extra features in HDB-DOS added to YA-DOS.  I like the idea of a do everything dos rom.  Besides, all new hardware for the Coco needs to be supported in the rom image one way or another.
If YA-DOS does a bit unwieldy in size though, maybe it could eventually take on a slightly different form like multiple banks switched in and out internally mounted inside for any version of the Coco.  My mind is racing with possibilities!  I like to see the Coco Platform pushed to its limits.  Will we ever reach the end of what we can do with this 6x09 based machine?  I don't think so.  Even if we do,  it's fun anyway and quite educational as well.  :P

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com