[Coco] xroar for Nintendo DS

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:50:48 EST 2015

I'm with Chad on this one.

Writing an emulator is hard work on any platform, and I take my hat off
to anyone who tries it. I've never written an emulator, but from what
software I have written, I know that even the simplest programmes are
fraught with all sorts of difficulties, and user agro is one of those.
I'm happy to say that I've never personally had to deal with that.

Cyberpunk, IMHO, your attitude sucks. Please take it elsewhere.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia