[Coco] xroar for Nintendo DS

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 21:03:16 EST 2015

As much as I like my android devices, and PC's... there is no substitute for sitting down at a REAL CoCo and hearing the clicky keys, the floppy drive churning, the deluxe joystick in hand..  besides, doubtful any android will still be fully functional in 30 years like the good ole CoCo.  They are being made increasingly disposablen particularly those with sealed batteries.  Even if you keep replacing and upgrading your Android..you will never achieve a TRUE CoCo experience.   I only use emulators on my PC for moments whent testing ROMS, then its on to flashing it to the real deal.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Android that could never be a CoCo