[Coco] Strange 26-3127B

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:07:45 EST 2015

Sure thing Kip, I will when I get home tonight. Just external photos or the guts too?

The "Tandy" 26-3127B I have is certainly quite different looking inside than the "Radio Shack" 26-3127B. In fact, my original CoCo2 (a Korean 16K ECB 26-3136) looks identical inside to the "Radio Shack" 26-3127B   O_O

-Joe