[Coco] worst game ever review: pooyan

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 29 01:45:42 EST 2015

More importantly... what score did ya get?    :)

I was playing the CoCo3 patched version last night. One things for
sure, my Pooyan skills have gotten rusty!    :)

And the colors are closer to the original. Always wondered why they
didn't choose the green PMODE3 colorset instead of the the buff
colorset.

The green colorset colors more closely match the original colors.
Green trees instead of orange, blue sky instead of magenta.

Nick