[Coco] Color Computer 3 System gets top $$$ these days

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:54:17 EST 2015

While I understand that yes it is the asking price, however it is real
simple to do a search on e-bay to see what items have sold for in the
past.  Just do a search for TRS-80 and select the filter to show only sold
listings.  the highest price item is a 16B and $862 with the next at
$650... I know sure this is only a limited time snapshot of pricing, but
the first CoCo related item is a badly yellowed one with a "misprint" on
the keys (2 Ws) @ $250.  That item more than likely someone replaced the
key cap/key with the wrong one, heck it did not even show the wrong key,
one was to assume the key under the yellow sticker was the second 'W', and
for something that was NIB why was the cord not bundled, or any of the
accessories that came with it in the box.  Then the seller explains away
the rough looking books due to the fact the books were used but the
computer was not...  WTF...  I use e-bay alot, but man sometimes sellers
just urk me.