[Coco] xroar for Nintendo DS

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Wed Jan 28 03:48:29 EST 2015

Bob Devries wrote:
> Ah, ok. Thanks for the info, Ciaran.

Looking at the binary, it seems like even back then it supported
xroar.conf, so it's possible you could preload disks by putting multiple
"load" instructions in there (xroar.conf would sit in "/dragon/",
same as everything else).  Although I think there was a time when it
didn't support multiple "load"s and only the last one counted.  Not very
convenient anyway.

> FYI, I'm using a DSiXL with an R4 flash card. The emulation seems at
> this stage to work, but I haven't tried much yet.

Do you use it for commercial stuff too?  The threat with DSi and later
was over the air firmware updates that would lock out flash cards.
That threat remains for as long as they support the machine, and you
use the online facility.

..ciaran