[Coco] xroar for Nintendo DS

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Wed Jan 28 02:43:15 EST 2015

Bob Devries wrote:
> Hi All,
> does anyone here have experience with XRoar for Nintendo DS?
>
> I have installed it, and it runs; brings up the DECB banner and allows
> typing. If I try to load a disk image, it immediately goes to the DOS
> command (the disk image is OS9 L1) and it boots.
>
> I don't know how to load a second image into drive 1.

Sorry, you can't - first drive only!  There's no interface to select
anything more.

Unfortunately modifying it now would be a long process - I don't have
the devkit or any of the DS support libraries built!  The versions
of each have moved on somewhat as well; ISTR having problems the last
time I tried, and the reward:effort ratio is too poor - especially as
Nintendo made later iterations of the DS less homebrew-friendly (so I
never bought one later than my trusty DS Lite).

..ciaran