[Coco] Segment List Full on backup

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 00:16:31 EST 2015

On 1/27/2015 7:58 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 January 2015 20:37:56 Allen Huffman did opine
> And Gene did reply:
<Deleted many lines>

Sorry
I hijacked this message to answer this question.

>>> FWIW, I have an LS-120 drive and a 6 pack of disks for it, but have
>>> never acquired the IDE interface it needs.  I should do that when it
>>> becomes available again.
>>
>> I just noticed SuperIDE was no longer available. No wonder folks have
>> been buying up the Glenside boards.
>
> I was under the impression that somebody had made another run of those
> boards a few months back.  Or was I dreaming?

Glenside had some remaining boards from the first run.
We made more boards than were ordered. Those boards we began selling at
a reduced price to clear them out.
I'll have to set up my system again, I found a few boards. I can not
find any notes on them if I tested them or if they function.
  I will let the list know if they are available.

--
  Brian Goers
   Club Librarian          http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

     The 24nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!      April 25 & 26, 2015
                                                              Saturday 9
am to 5 pm
                                                              Sunday 9
am to 3 pm