[Coco] Color Basic Renumber

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 27 17:00:34 EST 2015

On 28/01/2015 7:02 AM, Tormod Volden wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 9:44 PM, Nick Marentes wrote:
>> Yes. XROAR is good but unfinished in the UI department.
>>
>> Pity, because it could be such a good emulator.
> It /is/ an excellent emulator.
>
> WRT your complaints about the UI, it is maybe because you use it on
> Windows? Have you tried the latest Windows builds that fix some of the
> menu issues?

It would be *excellent* if one didn't need to reference the PDF
documentation to get a command line syntax or option all the time.

I have the latest official Win32 download from the site, 0.32. Is that
the latest "build"?

Is there an option on the GUI like "About XROAR" that says what version
or revision it is or do I need to look up the PDF documentation for a
command line instruction?

Nick