[Coco] Color Basic Renumber

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Jan 27 16:29:31 EST 2015

> On Jan 27, 2015, at 3:25 PM, Stephen H. Fischer <SFischer1 at Mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> I am unable to find any RENUM programs in Rainbow. Either by searching the Text Searchable Rainbow Index or using Google search on Aarons site which includes Rainbow, 68 Micro Journal, and six more magazines.

Crap. Maybe it was Hot CoCo or Color Computer. If it was one of those, it will be easy to find. I think I had only one or two of each before I chose Rainbow as my magazine.

Nick, do you know much about the BASIC tokenizer format? It would be trivial to write a renumber program as an exercise. You would have to do some parsing but there is a small number of tokens that could have line numbers after them. It might be as simple as starting at a line, scanning through and stopping at each potential token to see if a line number is after it. By making as list, it would be easy to renumber.

Heck, in my CoCoSDC program, I wanted a way to renumber just a range of my program. Maybe I will have to write SuperRenum for us.

		-- A