[Coco] Color Basic Renumber

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Jan 27 15:50:05 EST 2015

> On Jan 27, 2015, at 2:44 PM, Nick Marentes <nickma2 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> Yes. XROAR is good but unfinished in the UI department.
>
> Pity, because it could be such a good emulator.

Yep, we need a Windows programmer to help with it. The author isn't a Windows programmer.

How's your windows coding, Nick? :)

I've download Xojo (used to be RealBASIC) to see if I can come up with a launcher to do all the command line options. Xojo can make Linux, Mac and Windows executables. But, that won't help with all the shortcut keys and stuff once it's running.

I keep hitting Ctrl-C and killing the emulator. (It's a safe key to use for a CoCo 1/2 since there was no Control key the user should be conditioned to hit.)

		-- A