[Coco] 'arc' copy command and Stack Overflow (ERROR #207)

Tue Jan 27 08:58:48 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Heskett" <gheskett at wdtv.com>
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 4:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] 'arc' copy command and Stack Overflow (ERROR #207)

> On Tuesday 27 January 2015 07:31:34 Bill Pierce via Coco did opine
> And Gene did reply:
>> I don't know why that particular version of tmode was used in the repo,
>> but tmode with that syntax has existed since before the repo existed.

I have no problem with tmode, the new syntax can be understood quicker. That was a quick fix.

If the Boisy's copy returned ANY error code when the disk is full I could live with it.

The only saving grace is that my Archive program is not used by anyone else and neither do I. I backed out of my latest attempt to install VCC (I hope) and will switch to a virtual machine for any more CoCo work if I need to.

An Emulator running on a Virtual Machine on a computer that has the VM software installed. What do you blame OS-9 problems on then?

SHF