[Coco] More Color Forth

spereira1952 at comcast.net spereira1952 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 19:41:27 EST 2015

Thank you very much, once again, Darren, and Art!

Manually pushing the return address onto the stack prior to pushing the start, end and exec addresses has done the trick!

I now have this little brute force routine working, and I can move on to doing the LOADM side of things. After that will be trying to make it more user-friendly, like being able to specify your own file name…

Again, thanks also go out to Brett Gordon. His behind the scenes error checking and advice have also been of great value.

Stand by for my next status update…

smp

- - -

Stephen Pereira