[Coco] 'arc' copy command and Stack Overflow (ERROR #207)

Mon Jan 26 01:40:07 EST 2015

It was a year or two back.

 archive                                        11/05/30 12:43      4E71

Says I compiled it in May 2011.

Preinstalled Hard disk image Nitros9 Ver 3.2.8 for VCC

The library I used has left my memory but I now realize Kevin Darling is the wrong person to ask for help.

libraries from RTSI:
CLib_Krieder_91.lzh

I suspect is the one I used.

Looking at the backup of my computer before it needed to be sent to Sony for a new motherboard, always use the proper glue for your GPU, I do not see the source.

But SHF841 on my webpage appears to have the source.

I lost interest in fixing up my muliticolumn printing software when the printer would not work.

I lost interest in archive when I realized that no longer could I trace down if the problem was a library problem or system and as I said, no response to the report.

Archive is where I found the problem (And was I suprised), Colorful Sled has the same code. After losing my editing too many times I went on a cursade to fix any posibility of losing the editing file. Something the other Sled people did not see as important, more modern looking yes.

SHF