[Coco] 'arc' copy command and Stack Overflow (ERROR #207)

Sun Jan 25 22:57:06 EST 2015

Be careful, NitrOS-9 has changed some related things.

My similar Archive program counted on the return code from Disk Full to stop and tell the user.

Upon changing the syntax for another utility I thought I was done.

Then I discovered that the disk full error was not being returned to the program.

Thus I needed to put a warning on my Colorful Sled text editor that use with floppies or other small disks with little remaining space was not advised.

No where to report the problem, no one interested, no one to fix it.

Back in the Delphi days a report would have produced a fix to OS-9 in days, maybe even from Kevin Darling.

SHF

Attached is a PDF of the commands, binary is on SHF888 on my web page:

http://home.mindspring.com/~sfischer1/