[Coco] Please help.... Coco 3 emulator

Ty Cobb tymcobb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 20:25:52 EST 2015

Can someone help me??? When I was a teenager I owned a CoCo 3 and the game the "7th link". I would like me son, who is the same age now as I was when my dad bought it for me. He loves vintage games. I thought it would be great if we played together. Anyways I realized you can download a emulator and the game. Both of wishing I have done but I have no idea how to make it work. One of our computers has windows 8 and the other has windows 7. Any help would be greatly appreciated?????

Have a blessed day,

Ty