[Coco] More Color Forth

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 25 16:16:34 EST 2015

At some point, if you intend this for general rather than just personal
use, you should include a test for the disk ROM version and modify the
$CF7E jump address to its 1.0 equivalent if that ROM is detected.  Probably
nobody is using 1.0 per se, but some third party modified DOSes, like ADOS,
may be built around that version.

Thanks to Darren for putting his finger on the exact source of the problem,
which I should have seen.  As you say, doh!

Art