[Coco] eBay...Don't you Just Love...

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:46:07 EST 2015

I have to disagree. I've bought several non-tested computers and for my
surprise all of them worked. Of course all of them were cheap enough to
take the risk.

>From coco's to apple and recently a zx-spectrum +2.

You just have to look the score. If you get someone with thousands of
transactions and 99.99% of 5 stars, this person is probably telling you the
truth: they don't know how to connect it...

Luis Felipe Antoniosi