[Coco] 4k RAM CoCo

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 14:06:17 EST 2015

Hi John,

I can't test this at the moment, but you might try staggering the line numbers in each program. In other words, make "MAGICSQ2" start with line 110 or something, that way it appends to the current program rather than overwriting it (and the CLOAD line that it is in the process of interpreting).

Barring that, it's also possible (though I don't remember for certain), that running CLOAD simply clears the BASIC program buffer to make way for the new program.

-Joe