[Coco] NitrOS-9 and VDGINT

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 02:26:19 EST 2015

OK....
I merged covdg.io and term_vdg.dt, modified TERM to TORM, set the
attributes.
I then loaded that file, and iniz'd torm.
when I CLEAR to the 32x16 screen, I get a green screen with non-blinking
blue curcsor, and my system locks up.

After resetting, I loaded and iniz'd again, but this time typed "shell
i=/torm&". This gave me a shell in /torm, but commands give error 207
(memory full). Commands like CHD and CHX (and I assume any built-in
shell command) works ok.

Also, CLEARing back to my "normal" window and typing any command returns
error 207.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia