[Coco] HDBDOS - RETRIEVE FIXED!!

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:49:35 EST 2015

I keep a real disk with different flavors of HDBDOS for temporary use.  I burn my primary to EPROM though, which is DW4 turbo setup.  But if I want to use DriveWire for NitrOS9 (on occasion) that ROM will not work so I LOADM the DW3 .BIN, EXEC, then load up the DW4 server and I'm good for the session.