[Coco] Worst game ever...

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jan 23 18:55:58 EST 2015

On 24/01/2015 9:32 AM, Bill Loguidice wrote:
> Crazy. I can't possibly imagine why Tandy wouldn't release this, then. It's
> not like the CoCo had an abundance of full-scale RPGs. Surely they could
> have worked something out with Datasoft before they went under (and it's
> not like all of those other versions I mentioned didn't see release; they
> did).
>
> I doubt I'll have time, but if no one makes a video of it, I'll do a direct
> feed capture if I get a chance, though it most likely won't be this weekend.
>
> -Bill

Anyone have James Garon's e-mail?

I'd love to do an interview with him and maybe get the real dirt on this
game.

Like I said, role playing games aren't my thing but this would have to
be the best one created for the CoCo and it was never released commercially!

I wonder if Tandy didn't take it on because it was not done in CoCo3
graphics mode. I know Tandy were looking for CoCo3 software to promote
their new CoCo3.

Actually Bill, if you're feeling bored, how about a small book/magazine
with CoCo Game developer interviews? We may even get Steve Bjork on the
pages!

Nick