[Coco] coco 3 composite output

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:30:53 EST 2015

Do you mean you have a coco 3 that has terrible composite
output compared to another coco 3?

Or do you mean compared to another coco model?

I did notice coco 3 composite looks terrible on an LCD TV
compared to 6487 & 1372 based (coco 1 & 2) composite.
Looks good on a CRT though, but scans too far to the left.

- Ed