[Coco] MC6847 External Character ROM

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:48:55 EST 2015

I’d have to design a board that provides access to the IO select signals on
the 74LS138 and both the address and data bus to allow for this,
so all the signals would be there.  The logic would just have to be worked out.

I’m trying to stay away from the cart port signals for the internal mods though.

- Ed