[Coco] MC6847 External Character ROM

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:50:54 EST 2015

Anyone have any suggestions for memory locations to decode for IO
to sich a setup?  Is there any room amongst the IO devices on the main board?
I don’t want to interfere with anything.

I’d like to stay away from SCS* and CTS* if I can to avoid conflicting with peripheral cards.

I’m looking for 7 bytes if I can get it.

- Ed