[Coco] Building NitrOS-9 on Mac OS X

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 22 21:53:23 EST 2015

I definately found installing software to hard disk was easier on my
old MS-DOS system than what I have found in OS-9 and I'm sure there
are many who would agree with me on that.

It doesn't really matter anyway. I don't use OS-9 for anything more
than to boot a sluggish OS-9 game from disk.

(And Kyum-Gai for OS-9 was not really an OS-9 native program)

Nick