[Coco] Building NitrOS-9 on Mac OS X

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 22 20:45:57 EST 2015

I don't know if it were as bad. I never had to reinstall my MS-DOS on
my Hard Drive. Just adding and editing the Config.Sys and
Autoexec.bat. Many programs didn't even need this once a reliable
config was setup.

It just amazes me that OS-9 software for hard drive use doesn't
install easier.

I just got sick of stuffing around in OS-9 just to get things working
all the time. I wanted to be creating applications that release the
full power of the computer but OS-9 was more a deterrant to creating
applications of the quality I was hoping for.

Nick