[Coco] GENie TANDY RoundTable CoCo/OS-9 files

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 20:39:45 EST 2015

If anything I can do to help....!!!!

cb

On 1/22/2015 7:23:07 PM, Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:
I believe I have found my entire dump of the GEnie CoCo/OS-9 archives. I customized the ymodem program and created a batch downloaded that downloaded every file and captured the descriptions. I may even have gotten the OS-9 stuff from the Atari ST, but I'd have to double check.

Anyone want to see about organizing this?

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600 in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman