[Coco] Worst game ever...

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Jan 22 17:03:32 EST 2015

Are you sure that's an official release? I've never heard of that being
ported to the CoCo. I'm only aware of the Atari 8-bit original (one of the
few games that pushed that system to its full limits) and then the ports to
the Commodore 64, Apple II, Amiga, Atari ST, PC, and Mac.

Do you have any links to this apparent CoCo port? I'd love to see info on
it.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and