[Coco] Worst game ever...

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Jan 22 16:55:26 EST 2015

I recall the programmer of GFL Championship Football basically stating that
that game was the result of being overambitious, i.e., the systems of the
time not being powerful enough to realize the vision. I wonder if making it
a 16-bit exclusive would have made a difference rather than releasing it on
both 8- and 16-bit platforms? (not that that should be an excuse)

In any case, it's a shame that GBA Championship Basketball and Championship
Bsaeball never made it over to the CoCo, because those actually were very
good games.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and