[Coco] Worst game ever...

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:35:24 EST 2015

Dinowars was a BIG hit at least with my group of friends when we visited a
RS one time and the pak was the running demo - it was the growling fight
and the eventual squeal of defeat what caught the attention of us kids more
used to pinball machines and other electromechanical arcade games.

I had forgotten about GFL Championship Football II - bought this on the
premise of the on-the-field view but found out later that same day that the
game was more enjoyable just by using the little dots on the gridiron
"window". The pak has been sitting unused for a couple of decades now,
unlike many other cartridges.

-- RP