[Coco] Worst game ever...

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 22 13:45:16 EST 2015

On 23/01/2015 3:53 AM, Allen Huffman wrote:
> Ah! So it wasn't just me who saw software from this author and was
> unimpressed. When he was announced as one of the developers for the
> CoCo 3 project, I was stunned. Fortunately, he did some cool things on
> the 3 :) -- A

You nailed it Allen. I'm sure Greg Zumwalt is a nice guy but as a
commercial CoCo 1/2/3 games developer who supplied many programs to
Radio Shack, his stuff was generally crap.

As far as CoCo3 ROM paks... Predator and Robocop were right down there.   :)

I remember back in the 80's I use to have a saying to classify a game as
bad... I would call it "a Greg Zumwalt program".

Poltergeist would definately be one of the worst movie tie ins I have
ever seen and in my opinion, worst than Atari ET.

Nick