[Coco] Color Computer Archive Question...

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 11:36:26 EST 2015

And how big is the archive?

I can't imagine that there is all that much software - measured in MB - for the Coco.  Not counting magazine and documentation scans, there should be a free hosting site out there somewhere that can handle this smallish (by modern and growing standards) load.  Onedrive allows 7GB free storage and I'm sure google is in that ballpark.

I just don't think that the Coco traffic load would even be a blip on the radar to these larger providers nowadays.

John