[Coco] Worst game ever...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jan 22 10:33:31 EST 2015

> On Jan 22, 2015, at 8:40 AM, David Ladd <davidwladd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As far as CoCo2 or CoCo3 games I can't really say I had a worst or at least
> I can't think of one that would be worst from my standpoint.

I guess we could do this real simple -- a voting form, listing every ROM Pak made -- and we just go and look at the list and vote ;-)

I remember seeing some horrible CoCo 1 games that stuck in my mind enough that when the author was announced to be working on new stuff for the CoCo 3, I was like "Why him!?!?! His stuff is awful."  I need to revisit his old games and see why I hated them so much.

		-- A