[Coco] Worst game ever...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jan 22 08:11:48 EST 2015

> On Jan 22, 2015, at 6:35 AM, Rogelio Perea <os9dude at gmail.com> wrote:
> Got me thinking... following the line of computer game cartridges, what
> could be considered the *worst* CoCo game PAK ever? not disk, not tape but
> a cartridge.

Historically it was ALWAYS Dino Wars in the early years. I never got that -- I thought it was a very cool game with digital sound and scaling plus the moving background.

Dungeons of Daggorath was one I bought and was disappointed in. I should revisit it.

> On the category of Hair Pulling Frustration Aggravation I point to:
> Mind-Roll

I loved Mind-Roll, once I figured it out :)  I remember not understanding it at first. I don't think I was every very good at it, but I played it when I worked at Radio Shack.

> For the category of Pointless Movie Port: Poltergeist

On the other hand, it was one of the BEST the CoCo ever had. ;-)  What else did we get? Dallas Quest was a TV show. There were some unofficial games based on movies but I can't think of which ones.

Good topic.

		-- A