[Coco] Build NitrOS9 on Windows, step by step

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Jan 22 02:49:03 EST 2015

Tormod,
I have a virtual linux machine on my Windows 7 laptop.  Every time I run it though, all four processors go 100% utilization.  I could try it and see what happens.  The build does take quite a while on windows 7 x64.  I don't have space for a linux box in my data center at the moment.  Something about the family doesn't like to see my computers.  Arrrggghh!!!  I think their beautiful!  :D

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com