[Coco] OS-9 128MB max hard drive - /sd1

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 00:05:18 EST 2015

I just had a look at the code of llcocosdc.asm and found that the
setstat (ll_setstat) subroutine does indeed return error 208 no matter
what it is asked to do. As far as I know, the format routine should be
in there. No idea why it was removed? Setstat should at least return
with no error when asked to do a track format command, since no actual
formatting is done.

Darren, what's the go here?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia