[Coco] Disto 4-in-1 clock2 with CocoSDC

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:18:36 EST 2015

Hi Chris,

I have opted to change the single entry in clock2_disto4.asm from
MPI.Slot-1 to MPI.Slot.

My reason is that I have no idea if the entry in coco.d is used by other
files, whilst I know that the change in clock2_disto4.asm is the only
place where I'm changing it.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia