[Coco] Disto 4-in-1 clock2 with CocoSDC

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:22:04 EST 2015

Hmm, let me correct my mis-statement here. I changed the makefile to
insert the -DMPIFlag and -DMPI.Slot=4, but the build seems to have
ignored those two flags. The conditional code does not get included,
hence the clock2 module does not access the correct MPI slot.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia