[Coco] Does anyone still have the mocha code and could it be ported to Android?

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 21 16:05:29 EST 2015

On 22/01/2015 6:57 AM, Roy Lores wrote:

> Why would we need  another freaking Windows emulation? What we need is
> actual workable emulations for Android and IOS.

Because not all of us use "toy" tablet computers and prefer to do
development work on a real computer on a real keyboard looking at a real
high density screen.

Personally, I find VCC just fine. It's just that it's not supported
anymore and there is no source code (officially) to allow for bug fixes
or updates to new equipment.

Haven't tried MESS... since VCC does a good enough job for my needs.

Nick