[Coco] NitrOS-9 on CoCo SDC (was: Building NitrOS-9 on Mac OS X)

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:44:14 EST 2015

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:

> Darren, have you documented the new get/set stat calls yet or is there
> only the info that's in the source?
> I haven't had time to check your website as I've been trying to get my
> repo working again.

You use the same commands as previously documented but, instead of talking
to the hardware directly, you let the driver do the work by making a call
to I$GetStt. All parameters are passed in registers:

A = path number obtained from I$Open for "/sd0@"
B = command code ($Cx or $Ex).
U = 1st parameter byte if any (previously sent in FF49)
Y = 2nd (high) and 3rd (low) parameter bytes if any (previously sent in
$FF4A-4B)
X = address of the data block or $FFFF if none

On return the controller status code is in A.  Any response values from
$FF49-4B will be in U and Y.

- Darren