[Coco] Build NitrOS9 on Windows, step by step

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jan 21 10:55:46 EST 2015

> On Jan 21, 2015, at 9:49 AM, Tormod Volden <lists.tormod at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If "sort" fails it can be because the "locale" has not been
> initialized, which is probably done by the msys postinstall in
> Aaron's fine manual.

Well, "sort" is there and runs... It was just not finding commands like "echo" -- giving errors that said "./echo: cannot execute binary file". Looks like more of a PATH thing.

MinGW is part of our PPC cross-hosted development environment at work, so it's been set up for years and may have other things different about it based on what we need for work projects.

		-- A