[Coco] Remind me: OS-9 boot track . . . ?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jan 21 09:40:54 EST 2015

As I am almost ready to start backing up my OS-9 floppy disks, my brane cells are kicking in with some memories.

I may very well have a bunch of boot disks (before I had a hard drive) that I want to copy, but I think I should be okay just doing an "arc" (dsave for impatient people) to copy them to a folder on my new drive. The only thing this wouldn't get is whatever was on the boot track.

There wasn't really anything special about that track beyond the boot module that got os9boot from whatever source (SCSI, floppy, etc.), right?

		-- A